• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Mindy II (Ke-M2-2D) - Project Red Haired Stepchild

Fred

Retired Staff
Submission Type: Power Armor Refit
Submission URL:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:mindy_2

Faction: Star Army of Yamatai
FM Approved Yet? No
Faction requires art? Nope

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? NO (there are no concepts that are really new in there)
Contains New art? NO
Previously Submitted? NO

Surprise surprise! I try to fix Wes' Mindy 3A problems with the revisions the Mindy II should have had overtime instead.

Also, I keep saying Miharu Light Industries make a living out of helping KZ manufacture refits for their designs, but never actually showed anything besides my say-so. Well, here's something.

Highlights? Aside from fluff text, the Mindy 2 upgrades to YamaDura armor as standard, gets an insert inspired from the 3A, and ditches the forearm shields (and forearm capacitors) in favor of a conformal barrier system.

What this brings Yamatai? It's easier to upgrade the existing Mindy II rather than try to entirely phase out the Mindy IIs in favor of the Mindy IIIs.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back