• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [Motoyoshi Rising] Motoyoshi Zabuza

Hollander

Recognizing that the plot is on temporary hiatus, I'm still enthusiastic about applying to participate if/when it re-opens!

I do have the required NSFW access.

This character can also be submitted to other Yugumo and Motoyoshi plots in the meanwhile.

Tagging @Andrew (acknowledging they're on hiatus of course) and @Yuuki in the interim.

I would adore any and all feedback, thoughts on things to make better, etc! Here or on Discord is fine and dandy.

Link: Motoyoshi Zabuza on Star Army Space Roleplay

I'm really impressed by the well-researched history! No one expected a dark horse Motoyoshi clan member but damn, you seem to be earning it!

If @Andrew thinks the starting rank is good, lieutenant instead of cadet, then it's all good!

I overlooked that all of the Azure Knights are in the Kikyō Scouts Troop 1712 “Sea Saints”

@demibear we probably need an RP to get the rest of the troop their Pathfinder badges

Alright, with your permission, I updated the history to reflect his membership in the Kikyo Scouts!

Edit: I also got a link to this approval thread in the OOC section of his page.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back