• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Neko's Inertia Control Ability

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
So in one of my sleepless nights thinking of how someone with the superscience tech might possibly jam/interfere/counter the three components that allow Nekos to fly. Gravity manipulation sounds like suspensors from Dune that allows them to float/counter gravity to lessen their weight. Especially since they can do it in a vacuum provided there is something for the other two components to work with (so just need a reduction in weight). I figure electrostatic fields is what allows them to actually do more than float by pull/push charged particles in the atmosphere. Not quite sure what magnetic would contribute to, fine tuning?

So a possible counter (if you can even do it) would be:
Gravity: grav generator that increases local gravity to over 2g?
Electrostatic: Something that disrupts the field?
Magnetic: Make a powerful magnetic field that confuses the firmware/algos used to control the emitters? (super MRIs go brr knock knock brr)

TL-Demi is dumb - How do the three components of inertia control ability of NH-series lifeforms actually work to allow them to fly?

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back