• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character NPC Crew for the ISS Sobek

Damaske

🎨 Media Gallery
====== NPC crew of ISS Sobek ======

I have a few NPC characters that I have made up or have made for my Plot ISS Sobek.

This group is a research group from Yugumo Corporation that is working as crew and researching on the unknown tech that is on the old Frigate that is the ISS Sobek.

This group consists of a few who have joined on as crew from Sood Zadra or other places.
A Grixlat Technection that helps when Nikicon is lost or confused
A Tula Cargo Master/handler that joined the ISS Sobek
A group of former NMX Nekovalkyrja gunners that have joined the ISS Sobek

I wish to say a HUGE Thanks to IainCarter who took the time to make a lot of the above and is still adjusting the crew's inventory and will finalize more as time goes on.

P.S. If anyone wishes to make artwork of any of the characters here please feel free to.

Last edited:
They look good, good candidates for a article in the groups: namespace.

@Wes, what do you think?

The rough idea was to have a group page for the Field Investigation & Analysis Team (the Yugumo Group) and the SINGERS (the former NMX neko group) so they could eventually be used in other plots etc.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back