• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [NSV-Furi'ken] Shu'teggere Aiu'tarou

Aria

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
Inactive Member
Wiki page: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:character:shu_teggere_aiu_tarou
@Kyle

Couple questions:
  • Not sure if I got the birth year correct?
  • Let me know if the fur color is problematic and I can change it.
  • If it wouldn't make reasonable sense for her to be able to learn the Trade language, I can remove that part.
  • Should the weapon load-out change since she's a medic? Not sure she'd need the pistol or combat knife.
Thank you!

1. Yup, that's correct on the birth year :D
2. The color of the fur doesn't bother me at all, the Neshaten are quite diverse in their fur color - although some colors are rare and thus less common :)
3. Considering they are allied with the HSC and have active communications with Yamatai and a few others, it actually makes sense for Trade to be taught (it is, however, not the language used amongst themselves and instead only used with other factions)
4. No, even though they are medics, they still have to defend themselves because there is the chance that others out there will still attack them.

I like this character =D, it has been added to my list to get artwork for later ^.^

APPROVED~!

Go ahead and add her to the ship roster and then join us, you can enter the current thread however you desire =). Right now, plot wise, we just dealt with a tank that was being a pain in the butt, it's crew are now in custody (so far), there are strange footsteps coming from a hole that this tank came from, and the command crew are making their way down to teh cargohold where this tank and the rest of teh crew are at currently.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back