• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Priority 1 Diplomatic Message To The Yamataian Empress.

Ira

Ser Spit
Inactive Member
Code:
Priority: 1
Origin: Shara Star System
Sender: Empress Vishta

Earlier this month a slight debacle happened. Mind you I do not do this in anger but rather out of concern for the rights of my people and my nation. A Military leader violated our territory, and the treaties of peace that we currently hold with your own nation. I will not state his/her name due to the fact that this war leader was simply doing her/her job and had no place to turn. 

But the Yamataian star ship crossed our claimed borders, and came in with four Lorath ship's hot on her tail. This of course sent our entire defense net work on to high alert, and as you can imagine had many military leaders and politicians screaming their lungs out for some kind of..punishment.

Now I am above such petty squabbles and hold no interest in being petty as would many politicians, but I am obligated to respond to situations as they occur, so here I am sending you this letter; the purpose of which is to ask a question.

I wish to know how important are the our current diplomatic agreements are to Yamatai. I need to be able to reassure my government that Yamatai does in fact honor its dealings.

To: Empress Vishta
CC: Ketsurui Yuumi

Yamatai will of course honor our agreements; however, at this time I could not find a record in our databanks of any Gartagen-Yamatai treaty. I will ask Yuumi about this.

Please bear in mind that Shosho Hanako was in an emergency situation, and under normal circumstances would never have entered your space without permission.

Thank you,

Himiko

To: Empress Himiko

Well it is a good think I have records of the encounter, and the accords. Here is the video recording of the agreements that were made as well as the entirety of the event so that the context is not missed.

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=6309&start=90]Database records

Hanako's situation was justifiable. Though I am sure if the situation had been reversed a similar conversation would be in order.

Thank you Empress for your time and consideration.

~Vishta~

Hello there. I'm not the Empress anymore.

I have forwarded our message to Her Imperial Majesty, Himiko I of Yamatai.

The treaty will be added to the Empire's official records. Thank you again for contacting me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back