• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Senti Bounty

Commissar Farzi

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.4
Transmission broadcast on all general frequencies.

To all bounty hunters and mercenary units,

I, Grandmaster Albert Steiner, do hereby place a bounty upon the Senti; for every carcass brought to us a reward of no less than 1000ks in terms of either coin or goods shall be awarded for the body, 2000 for those of Piratical origin, to paid upon delivery. Do note, all carcasses shall be tested, and any individual or individuals found to be attempting to falsify a body in attempt to receive payment shall be dealt with severely-the punishment will result in no less than 30 lashes, blacklisting, and depending on the severity of the deception will result in confiscation of any equipment and/or on-site assets.

Signed,
Albert Steiner
Grandmaster of the Iron Company

Talked this is over with Madi-the Company's first encounter with the Senti was the result of them having a run-in with the Katamurans, and after several instances led to them declaring them a Pirate Race and issuing a Kill On Sight order, regardless of association, origin, and/or occupation.

To
Tsuran Natunati
Katamura Skirmisher Natunati

From
Albert Steiner

Your head will grace a spike soon enough, you can be certain of that.

To
Mining Guild

From Albert Steiner

Then I would advise you to keep the orefiends well away from my men if you value their lives. Though I do not know why you would willingly associate with pirates.

To Albert Steiner
From Tsuran Natunati

Aww, Darling, must you break my heart so callously? One would almost think you unappreciative of our bravery and show of skill. Did you not enjoy our gifts of crippled pirate vessels? There are things far worse than us, you know.

To: Albert Steiner

I don't condone your genocidal activities. Whereas:
  1. the Yamatai Star Empire contains a Senti colony known as Shurista which contains millions of Senti Citizens
  2. There are Senti in service of the Star Army of Yamatai who are included in the bounty
  3. Hunting Senti undermines the security of the Kikyo Sector in the war against the Mishhuvurthyar
I am implementing the following response:
  1. The Star Army of Yamatai will immediately prevent the Iron Company and its agents and partners from
    1. visiting Yamataian worlds or
    2. traversing Yamataian space.
  2. If discovered, the Iron Company ships and personnel will be taken into military custody using any necessary force.
  3. You are warned that if I determine this bounty results in incidents of actual harm to the Yamatai Star Empire, I may declare war on Yamatai's behalf against your organization under the powers granted under the Constitution of the Yamatai Star Empire.
If you rescind the bounty program or update it to exclude citizens of Yamatai, we can discuss removing these travel bans and other measures.

Signed,

Yui

To Albert Steiner
From Tsuran Natunati

The Katamura General council has ordered my ships to cease any engagement with the Iron Company. If you would be willing to discuss the matter over a meal with candles, I would be happy to find a mutually beneficial solution for our peoples, one that lifts the unfortunate loss of your Yamataian market, according to this... Yuis response. While I appreciate her bluntness, there is so precious little wit. To be fair, she is as tolerant of piracy as you are. Perhaps she is more your type. Skillful, bold, honest... A little professional and heartless, perhaps. But effective.

Secured Internal Company Communications​

To: Grandmaster Albert Steiner

Perhaps we should rethink our communications codexes. You got the disco kitties mad and now they threaten us. It is only a matter of time before Katsuko or someone we are less fond of gets orders to follow through with this. A little warning before you knock over the galactic litterbox next time!

fetch.php

To: Grandmaster Albert Steiner

1. Your ships currently at Port Jiyuu in the Siren System are currently on hold. As per the Mistress Taisho's orders.
  2. As a courtesy I am giving you time to rescind your orders and statement - Don't make me board those ships, there is no need for this.

Get this resolved, contact me. Do something! Fix this, it threatens the progress we have made with the Alliance Fleet in the Kosuke Sector.

Signed,
Taisho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko
Commander, Fifth Expeditionary Fleet of the Star Army of Yamatai.

To
Taisho Ketsturi No Yamatai Yui

Very well. As I already have enough problems dealing with the mess that you and yours should have scoured from the sector years ago, I will alter the bounty to keep your citizenry out of the line of fire; given that we have had these...Katamurans harassing us for the last several years and the Senti as a whole have yet to rein them in, let alone acknowledge, their actions show that they either support or at the very least tolerate them; including your Shuristans. Is it any surprise that one would believe that their species as a whole would be little more than pirates?

Signed,
Grandmaster Albert Steiner

Transmission Broadcast on all general frequencies

Subject:
Alteration in Bounty

The following addendum is made to the bounty: Under no circumstances are any Senti under the flag of Yamatai to be targeted; anyone found to be in violation of this will be detained, subject to the aforementioned penalties for false claims, and then turned over to the Yamataian Authorities.

Secure Communications
To: Katsuko No Motoyoshi
From Grandmaster Albert Steiner

I am addressing the situation now, the bounty is being altered as we speak. I will contact you once it is resolved-perhaps this will serve to discourage further Senti piracy.

To: Tacho

To be fair, I did not believe they would have such a strong response for a race of pirates. Hopefully, this will keep them from assaulting our vessels for a time.

To: Albert Steiner

Thank you for the update to the bounty to ensure citizens of Yamatai are excluded and are protected. At this time I am rescinding the ban on travel in Yamatai.

Signed,

Yui

To Taisho Ketsuri No Yamatai

Do not thank me-as I do this under protest from those closest to me-including some of your own; extend such gratitude to them.

+++SECURE_HYPERSPACE_TRANSMISSION_INBOUND+++

+++IDENTIFICATION_CODE: IC_051871+++

+++TO: Taisho Ketsurui no Motoyoshi Katsuko+++

+++FROM: Grandmaster Albert Steiner+++

+++SUBJECT: RE: Bounty+++

The situation is resolved; your Taisho has lifted the travel ban. I will make no excuses for my actions as I will make myself very clear on the matter-we as a people despise the Senti as a whole, and were it not for your own as well as others' insistence, and my own unwillingness to throw the Norians into a thurok den I would have proceeded, Yamatai and Star Army be damned. They have caused not only us but the sector as well no end of grief-the men in the fleet have been informed that the senti within are not to be accosted and are to stay well away from them unless interaction is absolutely necessary.

Steiner.

To: Tacho

It would seem the litter box has been placated...for now-unless my communication rankles their all-too-sensitive nature.

To: Tsuran Natunati

No, there will be no peace between us so long as your existence continues.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back