• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

READ ME Starmap Update Requests

When you get a chance please update the Hidden Sun Clan to sector to match what is on the Territory map
Aetherus Haven should be Âmuarpoku
Omnon should be Âtomatula
Ganjo should be Vonaâsiâi

I'd like my Sesestrans pulled off the main map, I'm going to move them onto a sector map in an unknown (but close by) region of space.
I don't want to put people "off the map" until we fill the existing map, so I'm denying this request.

In their new location that is.

And I'm going to return them to non-canon status, move them, and update the systems a bit.

Last edited:
I don't think that abandoning their current worlds would make any sense ICly, and I'm not going to approve a retcon of their location. Stick with what you have.

They're already in the RP. You can't return them to non-canon.

I'm removing the Geneva, Bern, and Sion from the Sesestran holdings list in the process of downsizing the project, please remove them from the map.

The requested changes have been made and will appear in the next update.

This grid system is really useful, isn't it? Just for reference each grid square is 8 x 8 LY.

I've updated it.

I woukd like to reserve a chunk of space for my faction in progress, the Constitutional Dominion of Ersetu, on the star map. I have the aremarked out here with a green box.

fetch.php

Thanks in advance! :)

Do you have flags or system names I can use?

Ok. So having trouble uploading the image with the systems labeled to anything from my phone so am going to give the list here and describe which system has what name :p

fetch.php

1. Fonn - topmost star
2. Dunnain - middle left star
3. Baelltainn - middle right star
4. kuangirru - lower left star
5. Reult - lower right star

I would like to reserve a chunk of space for my faction in progress, the Konglong, on the star map. I have the are marked out here with a green box.

Konglong Space.jpg

1.Héxīn
2.Suǒ ěr
3.Jīnglì
4.Míngxīng
5.Guāng
6.Shēnghuó
7.Pò
8.Línghún
9.Lètǔ
10.Tiāntáng
11.Dìyù

Konglong 1.png

Bah. What's up with all the factions with black in their flags? I should be able to include you on the next update.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back