• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako - Star Army Personnel

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.8
To: Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako

Honorable Taisho,

I hope this letter finds you well. I've heard that the Star Army is still accepting Norians from Tsenlan into their ranks. I was a Kryso (Admiral) in the MERN, and I was in command of Ark Gamma upon our arrival. Since I've had time to get settled a return to the military has been on my mind. As a new citizen of your Empire, I feel the need to defend my new home with the advent of a new war upon it. I know for most a trip to a recruitment center solves this, but with my former rank, I wonder where I would best be. So I figured I would just ask outright, how may I be of service to the Star Army? I have no expectation of rank or assignment, just in the hope I can provide assistance and support where needed. It is likely I will be running for the Tsenlan/Akina Senate Seat when Tetsuya vacates, but I have heard members of the military including yourself have had successful political careers on the side. Before I was a Kryso, I was involved in several different operational areas from starship command, and starship operations to logistics. I have no reservations about being put on the front lines, I am a soldier at heart.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Cheol Eitan

To: Cheol Eitan

Greetings, Cheol Eitan,

Thank you for reaching out to me with your interest in joining the Star Army. I can sense your dedication and passion to defend your new home, and I appreciate your willingness to serve. We always welcome individuals with experience and skills such as yours.

Regarding your political aspirations, it is certainly possible to maintain a successful political career alongside your military service. Many members of the Star Army have transitioned into politics and have made valuable contributions to the Empire in that capacity. However, it is important to note that the demands of both roles can be challenging, so careful consideration and balance will be necessary.

Given your background as a Kryso and your previous command experience, there are several avenues within the Star Army where your expertise could be put to good use. I will soon be attending the opening of Kumo no Kagayaki Station in the Jiyuu Star System and, if you are available, perhaps we could meet there to discuss these.

Respectfully,

Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako
Taisho, Star Army of Yamatai

To: Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako

Honorable Taisho,

I will make arrangements to attend. I will see you there. I will find you when I arrive at the Station, I just finished looking the place up it sounds huge.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Cheol Eitan

To: Cheol Eitan

Greetings, Cheol Eitan,

I look forward to meeting you at Kumo no Kagayaki Station. Indeed, it is a remarkable facility, and I believe it will serve as a vital hub for our operations in the Jiyuu Star System.

Please inform my staff of your arrival, and they will assist you in locating me. I anticipate our discussion and exploring how your skills and experience can best be utilized within the Star Army.

Safe travels, and I will see you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako
Taisho, Star Army of Yamatai

RPG-D RPGfix
Back