Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

🎃 [Trick Or Treat] Second Chance Salvage (YE 46.8) 🎃

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 46.8
RP Location
Ternifac, Yamatai
Ternifac, Yamatai
YE 45.8

The desert winds howled across the deserts of North Xiuluria flowing over abandoned cars and half-destroyed mechs and robots in piles outside of the concrete walls and garage doors of outer Ternifac, the cyperpunk walled city that teemed with unregulated and vibrant humanity pumped full of cybernetics, gene modding, and cocktails of whatever substance worked for them. At one of the old garages, there was a familiar stencil: SECOND CHANCE. The infamous salvage company found the permissive legal environment, inventive scavengers, and Nepleslian vibe a perfect spot for a new branch of the salvage company. And, as a promotion, they began to set up for a big giveaway of salvage in the annual tradition...

1727710967445.webp

Workers in red skinsuits began packing up random boxes of loot for anyone interested in seeing a bit of what Second Chance Salvage Company had to offer. As the Candy Festival approached, they posted a message on the public SYNC and InterNEP boards:

- - -

🎃 Yamatai's Candy Festival is here! 🍬
At Second Chance Salvage Company, we've got something longer-lasting than candy:

👻 SPOOKY SPACE JUNK! 💀
Send us a reply and you'll receive three (3) random items of salvaged or surplus items.
BONUS: if you post a photo of yourself in costume (OOC: new character art), you'll get double the items! 🧛🏻

Hello my name is D3, I have several nicknames as well such as Several Nicknames, Scrappy, and Yosh or Mi for the short version of my given name Yoshimi.

I have been informed that you are giving away possibly useful but definitely interesting materials and salvage! I would like to receive some of this if it's not to much trouble?

enclosed you will find a photo of myself in costume (Made it myself! I am a ladybug) as well as two jars of Preserves (one Tomato Sauce, the other Apple!) I hope you accept the gift in return! I grew both the tomatoes and Apples myself!

Thank you
D3

D3 insect.webp

Cassie saw the post from Second Chance! Dressing up in her maid costume, she took a photo and sent it in, hoping to get better luck than last year, where she was sent bag of urine and a dead body.

1727716877736.webp

We've been laying low on account of the whole being NMX deserters while there is a war with the Mishhuvurthar going on and all, but salvage is too good to pass up when you're as poor as we are. Here we are in costume as the glamorous, dangerous space pirate menaces we've politely been refraining from being. Enjoy!

Hugs and Kisses,
Captain Rurunaru Kamatara and First Officer Narapara Aparatta of the ISS Expatriate

Rurunaru Kamatara and Narapara Aparatta Second Chance Salvage Company Trick or Treat YE 46 Sp...webp

Greetings Second Chance Salvage Company

To whom it may concern,

I would like to participate in your giveaway once more I have yet to enjoy the items from the last giveaway as they were stolen and crashed by some crewmates. I plan to rebuild it once I can. This year I have worked hard to make a working costume of an old anime Hardsuit. As a Knight Saber, I vow to rid Toyko of rogue Boomer threat posed by the Megacorporation Genom!

Fuji, Lenna
Captain of the ISS Sobek
Lenna as Knight Saber.webp

Hello Second Chance Salvage Company

I would like to take part in your giveaway again this year, I enjoyed the last items I received and look forward to the next gifs, Here is an image of the costume that I plan to go out with my friend as a coven of witches!

Many Thanks
Nikicon Swiftfoot
Second in command ISS Sobek
Nikicon as a witch.webp

Greetings Second Chance Salvage Employees

I’d like to participate in this thing again, thanks to use guys, I was able to help my crew with the Gunsmithing tool bench I got last time. can I please get something just as cool? for bonus, heres something I’m planning on going with a friend of mine, we’re going as a coven of witches hehe

Mileena
Engineer
Second Gunner
ISS Sobek
full

To: Second Change Salvage2024_radcliff_yingzi_nymph.webp

Another year, another opportunity to keep the eyes off of you by pawning off what you don't keep. Especially with Fujiko hogging up all the attention. I wonder how long they are going to last. Anyways, for whatever collection since you know people are going to try to get more I submit this costume shoot as a Koerlandese maiden a few months ago.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back