• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

$15 Character Artworks from Zairyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sketch looks awesome!

Here is a link for hair reference, though I'm going off what you have so far and what I picture at the same time. I like the bangs, so keep em in please!!

Happy you liked the sketch but as I'm working on it there are things I don't like. The design is fine but I'm hating the pose so I will change it. I tried to make it work but nope I just don't know what I was thinking when I did it lol. It's not a full redraw but the change will be noticeable.

Okay. You are the artist and, of course, your own worst critic. I am sure you will do her justice! I can't wait to see what you have planned for her!

I'm incredibly sorry for the delay. First I got a terrible case of acute Falloutitis, then I got sick for real. Still am (on both actually) but I finally stopped sneezing long enough to continue working. There was a shift in temperature a few days (probably a week but I lost track of time) and I sleep without a shirt so yea... it wasn't pretty. In any case, I guess I needed that break, it's looking good if I may say so. Of course if you want different colors just let me know.

Awwdude, looking awesome!

Of have Falloutitis too, but I caught brokeitis first and the one canceles the other out lol

Don't I know the feeling. Worst part is I had NO intention of buying Fallout 4 until January or something. But then a friend of mine got it and started streaming it... ended up buying it the next day. Seriously my plan for gaming after Life is Strange was getting Tales from the Borderlands, which is bound to be even cheaper soon if the sale on Steam and now Xbox is any indication. Then buy Witcher 3 at Walmart on Black Friday since it'll be $25 and that's it. Between the two it would be like $35, not the $60 I just spent. But damn it's so worth it (outside of the game's endings, those blow)

Yeah, Fallout 4 and Battlefront are my list. Have to see how the holiday sales go. So far Fallout looks like a blast

Commissions Tracking Post
KEY: Order #, Character Name (Reply #), Order Status (Person Paying)

1. Maximillian Keno - PAID (Wes), Completed
2. Tanja Dunst - PAID (Wes), Completed
3. Freyja Oinari - PAID (Wes), Completed
4. Yamashiro Sakura - PAID (Gunsight1), Completed
5. Ise Nenene - PAID (Gunsight1), Completed
6. Nagato Maki - PAID (Gunsight1), Completed
7. Ise Momoka - PAID (Gunsight1), Completed
8. Quinn Cathal - PAID (Wes), Completed
9. Abigayl Dorkley (post #11) - PAID (Semjax), Completed
10. Hugar (post #11) - PAID (Semjax), Completed
11. Yori Kataoka (post #11) - PAID (Semjax), Completed
12. Ine'dan'ir Kel'ryn (post #36) - PAID (Aendri), Completed
13. Analiese (post #41) - PAID (Wes), Completed
14. Katayanagi Merna (post #41) - PAID (Wes), Completed
15. Hoshitomo Rin (post #100) - PAID (paladinrpg), Completed
16. Charalampos Ambrosia (#121) - PAID (Wes), Completed
17. Patroklos Lambros (#121) - PAID (Wes), Completed
18. Ambriel Cinna (#122) - PAID (Aendri), Completed
19. Chūjitsu Anjin (#173) - PAID (Nashoba), Completed
20. Ishikawa Chiasa (#173) - PAID (Nashoba), Completed
21. Matonaka Megami (#176) - PAID (Semjax), Completed
22. Sebestian (#253) - PAID (Archander), Completed
23. Anabel Ghent (#253) - PAID (Archander)
24. Jei Hakuna (#254) - PAID (Wes)
25. Aran'ya "Widow" Lycosa Lmanel (#277) - Not yet paid (PaladinRPG)
26. Mochizuki Sayoko (#299) - not yet paid - (Paladinrpg)
27. Ji'xa "Bright" Seurik L'manel (#301) - PAID (Semjax)
28. Koto Nobunaga (#302) - not yet paid (Jimmy)
29. Ketsurui Yuumi (#302) - not yet paid (Jimmy)
30. Yumi Matonaka (#323) - PAID (Semjax)
31. Mihral Leko (#324) - PAID (by Aendri, for Syaoran)
32. Claire Winters (#335) - not yet paid (DragonNova)
33. Kumiko Endoh (#350) - not yet paid (Wes paying for Aendri)
34. Raphael Castiel (#353) - not yet paid (Gunhand4171)
35. Matt Henderson (#358) - not yet paid (AceWing13)
36. Yamashiro Natsumi (#399) - not yet paid (Wes paying for Gunsight1)

Artworks in queue: 14

Me too! It's epic!

Okay, so for Anabel's wings. I was thinking of something in the way of coloring like a snowy owl. As for her outfit, it's just a flowing white pant suit with white boots and sash. I'm thinking most of that is already described in her bio or in the post. The only thing to show that she's a mechanic is the tool, which would be similar to Analiese's. If you need links, let me know and I'll post them.

Well damn it. I went with the link in the post and forgot you wrote something somewhere else...

Described in her bio... you mean this?

Clothing
  • 5 Iyko - all white
  • 5 Trousers - all white
  • a I'yaloh
  • a Soh'k'tohs
  • boots
  • sandals
If that's what you meant, well should be obvious that's not helpful. So, pants like these maybe? Also remember I'm using stock wings, so there's not much I can do about those.

Oooh, very nice work! Provided I can't get into contact with Annie, is your commission slots open for more? I'll be waiting till past new year's, but I have two characters that would enjoy your skills!

Oooh, very nice work! Provided I can't get into contact with Annie, is your commission slots open for more? I'll be waiting till past new year's, but I have two characters that would enjoy your skills!

Sure, just do what the others have done. Use the form Wes provided on the first page. There's still a lot of characters left to illustrate so no need to send payment now. Also that means you have plenty of time to gather the references if they are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…