• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC [188604] Uso Tasuki

Rhysis

Inactive Member
To: Uso Tasuki

Greetings. My name is Marcus Rodia. I have recently began a farming and ranching business involved heavily in selling and trading with people and organizations in the most need of food and water.

Through contact with Heram Wazu, I learned of your endeavors over the past several months. I would like to offer my company's services in securing food and water for your growing community. Our standard catalogue contains all of the raw foods we are currently able to distribute.

Negotiating on bulk orders is available.

Sincerely,
Marcus Rodia
Equilibrium Corporation

(OOC: @Zack)

Last edited:
The reply came back as audio only, though a transcript of the audio message was also provided. A cheery, if somewhat rushed, voice was in the recording.

The text portion of the message ended with 'Uso Tasuki' listed as the sender and there was a rather loud rumbling in the background of the message consistent with the sound of something caving in on something else.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…