• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SACN [1XF] YSS Asamoya

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
๐ŸŒธ FM of Yamatai
๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Game Master
Discord Booster
๐ŸŽจ Media Gallery
STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
HEADQUARTERS, KETSURUI STAR FORTRESS

Chui Kakutama Yuriko,

1. Reply with a report detailing your progress on your latest mission, the overall status of your crew, and the performance of your starship.

2. You are promoted to Taii, once you deliver this report.

Signed,
Taisho Yui
1XF CO

Taisho,

While it comes as a surprise I am being promoted so soon, I thank you for it.

My crew are doing well, I think a bit of shore leave may help alleviate any tension and stress they may or may not have. However I have observed that my crew are getting along quite well to be perfectly honest with you Taisho.

The crew of the ship's that I have been assigned are in good spirits it would seem, perhaps a little eager to please and prove themselves, but they are doing well.

The Asamoya has been performing admirably to say the least, she's proven herself in repelling the SMX invaders at Jiyuu, and in coordinating the assault, and capture of the SMX base in the Yuukan system not to mention the subsequent transformation of said system into a forward base.

The Asamoya as I am sure you know has several experimental systems onboard. I have been doing my best in trying to make them safer for usage, and believe I may have succeeded, but testing is still needed.

As for our latest mission, we were ordered to explore the region south of the Yugumo cluster. While it has been an uneventful trip thus far, it has not been without its share of glamour. We've recently discovered a large, luminous nebula. But the main attraction so to speak awaits to be seen, the Asamoya's sensors have recently picked up on a grouping of proto stars in their infancy with one nearing full 'star' status. This can only mean we may have uncovered a stellar nursery, and the wealth of resources will be of great use to the Fifth Expeditionary Fleet , as will the mapping of the surrounding area. I cannot say for sure if my assumption will hold out or not until we go and see for ourselves however, and I apologize for not being able to give concrete proof of this.

But, as they say, "Seeing is believing." so to speak.

Regards,

Chui Kakutama Yuriko

Ship's CO, YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
HEADQUARTERS, KETSURUI STAR FORTRESS

Taii Kakutama Yuriko,

1. After your current exploration mission with the 5th XF is complete, the Asamoya is to take 1 week shore leave and then call me for orders. You will likely have the choice of an exploration or combat mission.

2. Please make sure full details of the new star systems you visit are recorded. (OOC: Wikify stuff)

Signed,
Taisho Yui
1XF CO

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ