• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

2 Questions...

Shadow Chipmunk

Inactive Member
Hi guys, this is my first post here, and I have 2 questions while I write my character.

(I apologize if these have been asked beforehand, but I looked through several pages of this forum and I didn't see them.)

1. Can only Nekovalkyjra pilot Power Armor, or can Yamatians as well?

2. What branch of the SAoY takes Fighter Pilots? Is it Infantry or Starship Ops?

Thanks in Advance,

SC.

1. Both can, however Neko can use it more effectively. (Namely respond quicker and such.)

2. I am pretty damn such its Starship OPs but I can't give you a definite.

Thanks for the quick response! That makes it easier for me.

If I could get a definite on the Starship Ops question from anyone that would be great.

Thanks,
SC

Actually, either should be fine.

there is always room for advancement. Actually, Yaichiro of the 5XF started as a red shirt and now he's one of top ranking officers of the 5XF. =)

Kim said:
there is always room for advancement. Actually, Yaichiro of the 5XF started as a red shirt and now he's one of top ranking officers of the 5XF. =)

Just remember that the above scenario is highly unlikely when you first start out. Yaichiro's player, Toshiro, is also a top GM for the 5th XF, and his character's promotions are linked to that.

Since everyone is on the same subject is it possible that if your a neko power armor infantry does that stop you from also being a neko fighter pilot? Is it possible to be both? Do they have similar skill requirements since they both require SPINE? I've been wanting to try this out for my PC.

When we do use fighters they use the same type of controls (for nekos) as the power armors so if properly trained- a power armor pilot should very well be able to pilot a fighter.

Training would probably be a mix of VR simulations and actual piloting.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back