Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

3d artwork.

That artist's only commission-quality art is battletech style walker mechs. Of which SARP has, well, none. The closest thing is power armor, but thats much organic and humanoid than boxy battlemechish, so I don't think said artist would be very useful as a paid commission artist. His art style doesn't really match any SARP equipment, in fact.

The poster only has one post on his profile account too...perhaps a spambot? Or covert self-promotion by a 4chan visitor looking to get in on the Wes-sponsored commission spree?

Gaia Online currency, huh? Well, if anyone has little sisters who listen to pop music and watch bad dubs, we'll be able to do this cheap!

With apologies to little sisters, particularly my own

It is actually, for my younger brother. It is his birthday on the 12th, and I figure I might as well try to get him some Gaia currency (because I'm not risking my credit card number on that site.) I am the owner of the deviantart account.

My style is easily interchangeable, If you look under my deviations, i did make a trooper, a modified form of Boba Fett, that I called Broda Fett. I'm actually looking for more experience in widening my horizons, and I was talking of more 10 dollars or whatever amount in gaia gold for an entire high-poly starship. If you view my account now, I've added another mech that's more curvy, it's the MPAV - 01 Nitemare shot.

For some background information, I'm currently working on three videogames.

Mechnet (http://mechnet.uglywartstudios.com)
Legion (website is on the 'Diabolik' picture on my DA)
Truth (no website as of yet)

I was just wondering if you'd be interested, and if not paying, I'd maybe do a lower poly starship for you guys, if you give me a design. Then, if you want it high-poly'd we might be able to talk about payment.

Low poly works tend to be around 4 or 5 thousand polygons, where as my signature deviation, on my deviantart, is around 80k. Others on there are about 120k. It takes me around 3 weeks to a month to completely high-poly somthing.

I'll check back tonight or tomorrow, or you can always email me of course.

That Typherious account is my friend jake, I saw your website, and took the opportunity to see if you needed any artwork done. As for how involved he is, I don't know.

And I do RP, but i don't have a lot of time, and I'd just gunk up the works.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back