Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN [3XF] Operation Dumpster Wax

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
STAR ARMY COMMAND
HEADQUARTERS, KYOTO, YAMATAI

Taisho Aurore Branard,

1. Create a large battlegroup with plenty of infantry, and use this group to occupy Halna and systematically eliminate all Freespacers there. While the Reds and some pirates are known to operate there, they are not part of the objective, and should be considered neutral parties, not enemies.

Signed,

Taisho Yui
Commander, Star Army of Yamatai

logo_x3.gif

STAR ARMY THIRD EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
YSS Anisa, NJ-X3-04

Taisho Yui,

1. I would like to first request accurate estimates of the Freespacer population present in the Halna system and their armament status, as well as the number and breakdown of any other possibly-hostile entities within the system, both space- and ground-based.

2. Pending amendments due to the results of said intelligence reports, I am assigning Carrier Fleet Alpha along with the Pirate Patrol Group and elements of Carrier Force Bravo and Strategic Strike Pool to this mission; the rest of Carrier Force Bravo and the Core Combat Force's Support Group Bravo will be placed on combat alert and be available in-system within 180 seconds, the remainder of the fleet will be on heightened alert for reinforcement should the situation demand it.

3. And lastly, if we are going to be doing this much offensive work shouldn't you just be done with it and drop the "Expeditionary" out of "Third Expeditionary Fleet"?

Signed,
taisho_x3_tiny.gif

Taisho Aurore Branard

STAR ARMY COMMAND
HEADQUARTERS, KYOTO, YAMATAI

Taisho Aurore Branard,

1. You're fired.

Signed,

Taisho Yui
Commander, Star Army of Yamatai

Aurore Branard/Taisho Yui,

I am disappointed that it has come to this. Aurore you are hereby stripped of all medals, achievements and recognition granted to you as a soldier of the Empire. However, you will retain responsibility for your actions.

Taisho Yui, could you please begin the process of replacing the Taisho. The Third Expeditionary Fleet needs a strong leader that can reorganize, modernize and represent the Empire with honor.

Empress Motoyoshi Katsuko

( Order canceled until further notice )

RPG-D RPGfix
Back