• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Senate: Defeated #65 - Nanotechnology Restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does PNUgen need the TTD? Why does it need Impervium? You just gave it free run to use whatever the hell it wants anytime it wants. Your changes are very badly worded and only further the harmfullness of this bill.

Not like I get a say anymore but whatever. This will be my last post on this forum.

Uso Tasuki said:
Why does PNUgen need the TTD? Why does it need Impervium? You just gave it free run to use whatever the hell it wants anytime it wants. Your changes are very badly worded and only further the harmfullness of this bill.
That's a good point. Non-government corporations shouldn't have access to any more of the restricted technologies than they actually need.

OOC: Oh, about this:
Uso Tasuki said:
Not like I get a say anymore but whatever.
Wes said:
Zack said:
Guess I'm off the senate.
If you want another planet, just ask.
It's nobody's fault but your own.

Uso Tasuki said:
Why does PNUgen need the TTD? Why does it need Impervium?

I'm guessing it doesn't. I don't think we'd have to worry about that, since the aim of the Major Corporations is to make an honest profit, not abusing their privileges. Besides, didn't someone say that...

Uso Tasuki said:
Corporations that are involved with the Yamatai goverment have always had a high degree of autonomy. This is more of a case of tradition over law.

I abstain, by the way.

Motion to extend voting period.

Motion seconded.

Currently it stands with Hoshi no Iori and Nataria seconding Nepleslia's motion.

Nepleslia and Tatiana are abstaining.

Motion to extend voting period.

No one seems to be drawing this to a close, so it should probably be kept open, unless Yangfan wants to finish it up, seeing as Wes is currently not here.

All though I know full well I am voting after the request for an extention, and my vote will not be tallied...

I vote No.

This has been on the billet for over two months. A repost would be more recomended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back