• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Sales Enquiry] Origin Industries

Sigma

Inactive Member
Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Viras Palmatar and I represent the Pan-Union Trading Company in this endeavour.

It has come to my attention that Origin Industries is the leading producer of customizable power armour. My company would like to purchase several highly customized power armours to test the platform and hire some technical advisors.

As you may know, the Gartagen Union has been undergoing rapid militarization. We, of the Pan-Union Trading Company, do not wish our para-military forces to be left behind, armaments-wise. At the same time, our need is not as large as that of the military. Nor is our technical expertise capable of matching that of other star nations in power armour production.

Thank you for your time.

Signed,

Viras Palmatar
CEO and President of the Pan-Union Trading Company

Dear Viras Palmatar,

Origin Industries would gladly provide several Impulse Power Armors and send the appropriate technicians. We are also well aware of some of the differences between Gartegen and Nepleslian/Yamataian anatomy, and believe that the Impulse can be modified appropriately.

May we inquire the number of units and personnel you wish to acquire? Based off of any progress made with this initial group, a specialized variant suited for your needs may be developed.

Sincerely,

Yuno Fumikhiko
Sales Representative

Dear Yuno Fumikhiko,

I apologize for not making this clear in my original message as I did not expect such a positive response.

The Pan-Union Trading Co. (PUTCo) is not looking to purchase Impulses merely designed to fit our anatomy. We're also looking to have these models uparmoured. I have attached the list of details that our paramilitary director wishes. Please let me know if anything is not possible. Neither of us are experts in power-armour technology.

The purpose for this is that we cannot quickly produce or purchase warships, due to being a civilian company. As a result, much of our security forces on planned mining colonies need to be equipped to handle more than simple pirate raids.

We should like make a purchase of 20 units modified as detailed in the attachments with the option to purchase another 20 if we find the initial testing to be useful. We should also like to purchase 20 Assault Backpack Modules and 20 Space Backpack Modules. I leave your company to decide how many technicians are optimal for such a project.

Signed,

Viras Palmatar
CEO and President of the Pan-Union Trading Company

Dear Origin Industries,

We are still awaiting confirmation regarding the order we wish to make, outlined in the attached message.

Signed,

Viras Palmatar, CEO of the Pan-Union Trading Company

Dear Viras Palmatar,

Origin Industries is proud to present the "Viras Custom". The unit has been modified to your specifications, and if additional changes are requested, we would be happy to oblige. The suits come in at 8,500 KS each, the additional price incurred due to the modifications, and different armor material to fit your specifications. As for the backpack modules, no adjustments were needed, and they will remain at their normal pricing of 1,000 KS for the Assault Pack, and 2,500 KS for the Space Pack.

Your order has 20 modified Impulse Suits, 20 Assault Packs and 20 Space packs, bringing your total to 240,000 KS. Due to inconveniences, your final total will come to 180,000 KS, resulting from a 25% discount. Though you have requested 20 technicians and 4 advisers in the information forwarded to us, Origin Industries recommends 4 technicians and only one adviser sent free of charge; we pride ourselves in the simplicity,durability ease of maintenance of our designs.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you will continue to do business with Origin Industries in the future.

Sincerely,

Yuno Fumikhiko
Sales Representative

Dear Yuno Fumihiko,

That is most agreeable. Thank you for your time.

We have wired the money to your firm.

We look forward to the delivery of the suits and personnel to our headquarters on Gartaga.

Signed,

Viras Palmatar

RPG-D RPGfix
Back