• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Senate: Passed #68 - Request of admission to the Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cora

Inactive Member
Hello. I am an acting representative of the Fenyaro people. Our normal senator has been called away due political matters. I shall be his replacement till further notice. You may call me Nanaha if you wish.

I am here to request admitting the Fenyaro people into the Empire. I would also request that the provided provisions be accepted and used.

1.) The Fenyar government wishes to remain autonomous. We will adhere to Imperial rulings, but otherwise we would like to self govern our people.

2.) The Fenyar government would also like to keep our system of commerce. Exchange rates would be issued and proper trade locations would be added.

3.) The Fenyar government, due to issues best left silent, would like to request a ban on Imperial technology from being allowed on Fenyaro soil. Excluding the means of transit on and off the planet.

I would like to add that these provisions and the request itself would not require that Bill #66 - Proposal for Low Tech Relations with Planet Fenyar be either reworded or nullified. Thank you for you time. Myself and our Magestrate await your response.

[Edit by Yangfan: added proposal number.]

If this will be put to a vote, I vote no. It doesn't look like it will to me, but I do wonder why you should become part of the YSE, because you didn't list any reason. You also want to be able to govern yourself, and I don't know exactly what you can offer the YSE.

If this will be put to a vote, I vote no. It doesn't look like it will to me, but I do wonder why you should become part of the YSE, because you didn't list any reason. You also want to be able to govern yourself, and I don't know exactly what you can offer the YSE.
This planet is already part of the YSE. This is just to officially include the people I think.

The request is to allow citizens of planet Fenyar to be considered Imperial citizens in regards to admission to the Imperial army, and other such bodies.

So yes, the Delegate from Hoshi no Iori is correct, this request is solely in the interest of the Fenyaro people.

I vote Yes, as it is natural for a gov't to want to protect their people's way of life.

You likely can't vote, only if your part of the senate. However in that case you shouldn't really put anything in this forum.

The voting period is over. The proposal did not receive enough votes to be either passed or denied. Chris, please bring this proposal before the Senate again when Wes comes back. I will most likely support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back