• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Coming 2013 - Plot] The Seventh Fleet: Laments of the Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
fetch.php

Expected Start Date: January 2013
Game Master: Andrew
Type: SP, Possible Rare JP
Faction: Yamatai Star Empire
18+? No.

Laments of the Ghost

YE 30 was a year of unrest within the Motoyoshi Clan, their rise to the Imperial House was short lived and marked by an act of violence that would come to define everything that was to come. Under the influence of an SMX agent by the name of Angelica, Motoyoshi Kiyoko attempted to assassinate Mistress Taisho Yui at the Battle of the Great Lighthouse, an attempt that would prove unsuccessful, but would become a ripple that grew into a wave - a wave of dissidence that would break the colonies to the galactic southeast from the Empire. The formation of the United Outer Colonies caused further ripples, and even after her restoration in the colonies several days after her death, Kiyoko's connections to Angelica remained making her loyalty a second victory over Katsuko, who had faced the betrayal of the Hanabusa Tributary earlier that year.

The dishonorable actions of those who left, silenced the Yamatai loyal Motoyoshi for years. During that time, the conflict with the Mishhuvurthyar broke out once more, and the Second Mishhuvurthyar War swept through both the Yamataian and Nepleslian astral territories. It was not until after the United Outer Colonies fell that Angelica appeared again, this time facing Katsuko at Xylar and Darso, where although she lost the respective battles - she was able to hook her nemesis into her game once more, luring her and her fleet with the threat that she would use her flagship to repeat the tragedy of Taiie in another Yamataian System. At Darso, Angelica also revealed that she had the YSS Yuurei as well, which had disappeared in YE 30. It was a Plumeria-Class Gunship commanded by Katsuko's protege, Motoyoshi Misato, who had since been restored after she was assumed dead when she failed to return from the Yuurei mission.

In late YE 34, the War began to turn, the Mishhuvurthyar began to retreat and resorted to marauding and raiding strategies as they lost their hold on key systems. Under the orders of Mistress Taishio Yui, Katsuko and the Motoyoshi would set out once more, on a mission to track down Angelica and destroy her capability of threatening the Empire, and to locate Motoyoshi Kiyoko and her brother Tio, whom had disappeared completely after the fall of the UOC.

On a mission to protect the Empire and to restore their family name. The Motoyoshi Clan along with the Seventh Fleet set out to follow the trail of breadcrumbs, risking everything as they unknowingly head towards facing an enemy that could become far more dangerous than the Mishhuvurthyar..

To Join: Send a PM to Me
More Information Will Be Released Prior To Launch.

Re: [Coming 2013 - Plot] The Seventh Fleet: Laments of the G

Recruiting Page is now open!!

Join Us!

I will be making a character and applying to join this plot.

<3

Question:Would there be any use for a penny eater secretary-type on the ship?

Moogle said:
Question:Would there be any use for a penny eater secretary-type on the ship?
I wouldn't have an issue with this. What do you have in mind exactly? Feel free to send me a PM if you wish.

I'm in :)

Official Start Date: 1/14/2013

PM me for details if anyone needs anything.

Interviews may start before that. I will arrange that shortly.

Monday is Launch Day....

Between now and then, stay tuned for:

• Your character's orders
  • Two more Forward threads will go up between now and monday evening.
  • Actual kick off prelude thread will go up around 20:00hrs on 1/14/13! (Just remember I work night shift folks so my days are a bit shifted).

For logistical purposes.....

Plot launch is going to be kicked forwards a week until 1/21 as that I want to make sure I am home for it. However IC interviews will be this week. PM me to arrange time for your character's interview. Orders will go up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay folks - Work extended this Audit. Im still here just hard to sneak on when there is an auditor sniffin at my work.

I will be back around the site and IRC this week once the auditor leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back