• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC A Fast Shuttle

Rizzo

To: Nepleslian Arms and Munitions

I wish to commission an Na-T4B.
My piloting skills are subpar, I would also like to inquire about any available autopilot functions.

To: Candon Suites

Mr. Suites

Your request has been noted and will begin once we receive your down payment. As for autopilot capabilities, we can provide a modified Drei AI to help with piloting at an additional cost.

I will just purchase the ship without autopilot and stop being lazy. I prefer to purchase things outright so I have transferred the full amount.

Transfer complete---95,000 DA

Payment received Mr. Suites. Your order has been processed and we will begin construction. Thank you for doing business with NAM.

Very much appreciated, could you provide an estimate on when the craft will be available for pickup?

You shuttle should be completed in one weeks time. If there is a delay, we will notify you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…