• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

A power-armor is fine too: Feedback wanted.

Hey all,

I've just been goofing around again and mid-way through illustrating a catgirl a very strange thing happened and my fingers gave birth to this strangely entertaining abomination.

Rather than put it down, I thought I'd share it with you and ask your thoughts.

Note the left arm is disconnected and the grey things are an enclosure for the pilot's own legs, the armor a good 7 meters in height.

I'm kicking myself for confusing meters and feet again.

It's supposed to be a good 4 to 5 feet higher than a person.

Thanks for pointing that out, Cora. ^^;

You crazy foreigners as your 'metric system'. ^^

Just kidding. Though I'm American, I actually prefer Metric over SAE in some cases. I'm just more FAMILIAR with SAE.

Kinda reminds me of Crecens from Xenogears. You know, the mech that had no arms but it used the wings like hands? Its actually pretty cool looking. Makes me think of a psionically powered armor where the limbs float around and are controlled by sheer will and thought.

I was thinking the exact same thing... but just thought it silly and unworthy of mention XD

Hey that mecha was a cool concept. Glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

The coloring also reminds me of Samus Aran a bit.

And yes I'm doing this on purpose. Just lemme have my name on all three top spots for one moment, k? ;p

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…