Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

A Wolfs Snoot pokes its way in

CosmicShadowWolf

🔰 New Member
Ok ok so I figured I'd get this out of the way

What do you call yourself? Mostly Zephyr will do, Cosmic works too

How'd you find Star Army? Through a Friend.

What interested you in joining? I've been a avid RPer for about 12 years

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? yes lots of times... wait that sounds almost lewd >.<

Any previous experiences you want to share? Eh not really looking for a fresh start

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? either or doesn't matter
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? I love both
  • Military or civilian characters? Both
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Anthros and Aliens are more up my alley
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Either or
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Either or
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2 1/2 ish
What's something cool you'd love to RP? Dunno yet when I figure it out I'll let you know

RPG-D RPGfix
Back