• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Abwehran] Achtung Assault Shuttle

I was making a statement about the dangers of manuevers at such high speed. Its not an issue with the design persay, just stating a fact about moving at such high speeds. As long as your shuttles systems take that into consideration already your good.

Ah. Alright.

Also, I've made the changes I mentioned. The Achtung is now at Mach 8.

As well, I switched it to the contemporary strike craft armor, which brings its armor value up from 12 to 16. Hope there aren't any new issues with that.

The only issue I have at present, and I am only going to state it for the record, but will not hold up the submission.

1) I am presuming that the scram jets are the ones attached to the 'wings' in the artwork. The artwork does not conform to the definition of a scramjet. A scramjet is an air-breathing engine, but from the imagethe front of the engines is enclosed, and that means no air can be forced into it and compressed to scram....

So unless anyone else has any more major issues, I will approve this tomorrow.

The Scramjets are not the ones on the wings, those are fusion engines for space travel. The engines in question are behind the troop doors. If you look at the rear photo, it shows too more engines lower than the others. The only reason you can't see the intakes are because of the missile launchers on the wings.

There seems to be some sort of miscommunication...

The Scramjets are on the WINGS. the Fusion Engine is on the REAR. We've both agreed that makes more sense.

(Edit: Both being Abwehran Commander and I)

Last I knew Matt was working on redesigning the doga. But I'm going to approve

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…