• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Abwehran Expansion in the Northern Sectors

Huh. I wasn't aware that the dots on the Star Map signified SYSTEMS. I thought it was just simply marked a single planet...in which case, Nepleslia could have many, many other planets that I don't know about. :?

Is there, ICly, any reason for clustering close to that relatively crowded region of space as opposed to choosing a location closer to Jaspis (galactic far east, galactic north east)?

Also, bear in mind that 'Spacers are predominantly nomadic. While they haven't "officially" stuck a sticker on the northern planets around there, that doesn't mean they don't operate that far from their worlds. Just keep that in mind before assuming each planet is totally devoid of activity when/if you start a plot.

Also remember,

New systems can be drawn on the map east of Jaspis if you want!

From an IC standpoint, since CSEIA has informed the Abwehran government of the existance of the Mishhu, the Abwehrans are basically creating a safety zone before colonizing any systems near their system.

Though whether it becomes the safe haven or even need it at all depends upon roleplay actions.

I had actually made one of those systems for the Fearless to discover and the other three for the other three Kretor-class Scouts. Everybody sorta jumped the gun about placing them on the map.

But it's also my fault for not explaining properly apparently.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back