• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Abwehran Propulsion

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
Okay, these are pretty straight forward, but they violate the copy-pasta rule in that this paragraph appears on all pages. I would suggest to resolve this, that you create a wiki page called:

Abwehran Fusion Engine And put this text on that, and put a link to it at the top of each page. This would allow you to have the different page for each model, while reducing the copied text.

Code:
A standard sub-light engine of the Abwehran Star Empire for both civilians and military alike, the Fusion Engine is a Magnetic Confinement-style Fusion powered drive using cylindrical geometry. The Abwehran Fusion engine ranges in size between craft, but uses the same quad-skinned engine system. The outer skin is a Durandium Alloy shell used to protect the internal components of the Engine. In between the outer layer and the third layer, several superconductor magnets are used to contain the fusion process and lead it out the nozzle. The space between the third and section layers are used to pump hydrogen from the storage tanks to the propellant injectors at the end of the nozzle. The final space is the fusion chamber, where a fuel mixture of Deuterium and Helium-3 is pumped and compressed until fusion occurs. At the nozzle, the Fusion process connects to the injected hydrogen propellant and is expelled out of the nozzle to create thrust.

I believe I have removed all forms of Copy pasta from the articles in question except for the link to the Abwehran Fusion Engine page.

Copy Pasta issue has been resolved.

The technology behind these is not new to SARP, just an improved version for this faction.

Speeds do not violate the site rules.

Approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…