• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Laz Public Network [ad] Ship Positions available!

Kai

Retired Staff
Origin Industries is currently looking for experienced individuals to come and crew the Starship SS Raider

Almost every position is available, and applicants may come from anywhere, and be of any race. Please respond to this sender if you are interested, and we can arrange to interview and pick you up if necessary.

Aerin Tatst,
Captain, SS Raider.

CEO Aerin Tatst,

It occurs to me that coming onboard the Raider would be beneficial. As of this moment, I would be delighted to come onboard the Raider, and bring along an entourage of OAW engineers to further assist in the development of the Ashigaru.

Murakami Kensuke,
Head of Origin Armor Works

Code:
Encryption/ level seven
Coding/ KeNSukE
Privacy/ 3
sending/ high priority
Establishing connection/...
connection established
Message/ Sending

You do know that you have a direct line to my communicator, Right, Kensuke? It was not necessary for you to respond to my public ad. Regardless, I'll send a shuttle from Tami to pick you up at Yamatai. This Shuttle will be assigned to you as private transport, and you can use it to pick up your team on the way here. Remember that any regular employees get paid overtime for starship service, so you may wish to transfer them as crew, because neither I or my colleagues who founded this company can really afford to pay much overtime right now. Have a Nice day.

Aerin ~<3
Code:
Connection/ Secured
Message/ Sent
Connection closing/...
link disconnected

Captain, SS Raider: Aerin Tatst

I am interested in seeking employment aboard your vessel, as a doctor and biologist. The primary reason for this is for the sake of receiving payment, but your corporation is also one of the few unaligned entities with the resources to maintain a full conversion cybernetic body.

My name is Irene Ceres, and I am a full conversion cyborg doctor who previously worked for the Jarilo Medical Foundation. I have extensive expertise in human and android biology, cybernetics and botany, and have memorized a large repertoire of pharmaceuticals and toxins commonly found in YSE and DIoN space. My body is not a combat model, but it is sufficiently durable to allow me to perform my duties even in hostile environments.

-Irene Ceres

>>incoming\\ATTACHMENT :::: RESUME.ndf

To: Irene Ceres

You seem to have wonderful credentials, Miss Ceres. I would love to have you aboard for an interview. I can send a shuttle out for you as soon as I can get a location on you. Just send the name of a spaceport you can be at within a couple days and We'll come and pick you up.

Aerin Tatst,
Captain, SS Raider

To: Aerin Tatst

Forward me the location of the next port you will be visiting. Part of my severance package from the Foundation was a 20, 000 KS travel card to be used for interstellar transportation.

It will not trouble me to move anywhere inside of Nepleslian or Yamataian space.

Irene Ceres

If you can make your way to Kyoto, Yamatai, that would be very helpful. we are picking someone up from near there soon anyway, so this could make it easier on us.

Aerin Tatst,
Captain, SS Raider

To: Aerin Tatst

I shall be there within two Yamatai days. I'll leave my interNep mail account as an attachment, as it forwards to my personal communicator.

Irene Ceres

>>incoming\\ATTACHMENT :::: mailaccount.ndf

I'll get into contact with you once we reach Yamatai. Thank you for your interest.

Aerin Tatst,
Captain, SS Raider

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…