• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Closed Add Some Useful Forms

These suggestions have been dropped by the suggestor or rejected by staff.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
This suggestion is that the wiki should make better use of the Bureaucracy plugin by making more forms available on the wiki. There's currently one for character creation, but we could introduce other forms that let players make WIPs in the right template without having to do any wiki coding.
  • Events - A way to add a page for something that happened in the RP. We should make this as easy as possible.
  • Places - Ensure new places have all the stuff we need in the new places template
  • Plots - Easy plot page creator
  • Products - A wizard for creation of products (items) in a standard product template
Whenever possible, the forms would be built in a way that also automatically fills out the struct fields to save work.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Anything that saves some work and a few steps are good!

This gets a heck yeah from me. I love the character form, it's so handy, so I would definitely love em for other stuff. Saves a lot of trouble and finicky adjustments for people like me who are stuck to mobile even if only temporarily.

I like this, but before I vote, what is the product template for? Just things that don't fit in any of the other templates?

I like this, but before I vote, what is the product template for? Just things that don't fit in any of the other templates?
We are trying to eventually make a standard template for most types of products in general. It's not ready yet but in the future I'd like to have a form where corporations can easily add things and it would have some things as a required field like price since we have trouble with that.

Sorry it's taking so long to get these made.

Due to lack of free time, I've had to abandon this project.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back