• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Implemented Adding to Standard Product Nomenclature Item Types

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master

Proposing to add the following Item types:​

I - Implant/Cybernetics (Proposed by Demibear)
N - Food and Beverage
R - Furniture, Household Goods, and Appliances
Q - Documents, Magazines, Electronic Books, and Other Media

The proposed change would make list as follows:

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I also think some of the ship classes, and other tech stuff can be expanded as well. Can't remember any specifics just a feeling I've had

I like it. There needs to be one for cybnernetics. I used I for implant for the time being, but I am not married to it. Can be changed whenever a double letter combination comes along.

I like it. There needs to be one for cybnernetics. I used I for implant for the time being, but I am not married to it. Can be changed whenever a double letter combination comes along.

Maybe it could be considered Gear too, using the "G" or use "R" since they were all changed to "L"

Updated top post from suggestions.

The votes show that is this a popular suggestion so I approve it. Please implement it, @Andrew

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…