• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Additional Additions to the Azorean Wiki

Fay

((Here are some more stuff that I have thought up. The tails are something that I really wanted to put it, but I wasn't sure how people would take it. I've decided to add it in anyways. The Cycles is for their Calendar, which will be further explained in the Azorea star system's wiki.))

Tails: The Azoreans have developed 'tails' to aid in their swimming. Their cartilaginous tailbones extend to the point on the tail, which is usually as long as their legs. The muscle surrounding the bone is tough and covered with the usual blue skin. A hole is usually placed on Azorean clothing to allow the tail to fit through. Unlike most tails of underwater creature, which slay back and forth, Azorean tails act like a rudder, spinning rapidly in small circles to increase speed. This feature is only used in emergencies, competitions, or any other time out in open water.

Cycles: Each cycle is an Azorean year. Each cycle is one complete rotation of the homeworld as it orbits its star. Each cycle lasts about 280 'days'. The current date is CC (Commonwealth Cycle) 35. There wasn't a calendar system before the Commonwealth, but historians have guessed that written history began about 800 years before the first CC. These dates have been referred to as Before Unification (BU).

Approved.

Also, would you consider writing up some Star System info? I can help if you like. We've already decided there's an asteroid belt somewhere in there, lol.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back