• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Adelheid Vogel

Something other than 'imagine them' for measurements, please. Something based on Human proportions should be fine, if I'm not mistaken just check with Abwehran Commander.

If she's going to be a GM character, I would hope to see a little more in the way of describing her physically and mentally. There's not much there at all. Flesh out the personality at the very least.

Skills: Communication: It's Nepleslian, not English. Again, there's very little here. Not the end of the word, but it contributes to the overall feeling of it from the whole character.

Everything else is fine, you did a great job I just need to see a little more and you're all set.

Approval of this character is pending on minor edits.

While I have to agree to change it from English to something else, Nepleslian is known as Trade in Abwehr. This is because Nepleslian is the Abwehrans trade language after their dealings with CSEIA.

Measurements on the other hand....Abwehran women are proportionally the same as human beings except they have a much higher average height.

Thank you for clearing those issues up. Trade is another acceptable substitute for English, as he said. Thanks AC!

Eee, you win!

This character is approved for IC usage. My best wishes with your plot!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…