• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Adoption Admiral Ryan Veles

The original author has been contacted and they have a week to respond if they would like to retain the character. His daughter looks helpful to Nepleslia is a fun way, maybe Exhack (on discord) can help you out with her if you're interested.

-Is gladened to see the old bastard dredged up from the depths of the wikiafterlife. Then realizes his character was the one who swept Ryan's daughter's feet out from under her.- Sub's been gone for a long, long time. Veles is a piece of the old school Nepland Players work so I am heartened to see something I once shared RP with during that era, thoroughly enjoyed it and the creator's friendship along with those other scrubs from the glory days. I would like to have faith that the terrifying old monster that is Veles'll be used wisely and to great effect! He and his cousin Katia can raise all sorts of hell again! 💪

RPG-D RPGfix
Back