• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Nepleslian News Network Aethersperm YE 41 Tour Announced; 15th First Platinum Anniversary

"Today, we've got exciting news for all you parents and older soldiers; a new announcement from the Nepleslian hit band - Aethersperm - to be specific!"

--------------------------------​

"Oy 'ey 'erryone, ya boy J-Jon! I gots'sum news or sommin'; we're doin'a tour."

The now aging metal legend is doing good despite his awful lifestyle; a single streak of grey runs through his ravishingly long hair. To his sides, fan-favorite Dizzy is modestly covered up and wearing a uncharacteristically concealing turtleneck with Moe and Rodney looking fresh as ever.

"All 'ose Yammies ain't too 'appy, but we makin' 'is special yeah? We's tourin' all 'ya lads' worlds, same-is uz'; but we also lookin' to visit Nekoville! 'Ope you lookin' ou', tickets soon! 'AY I AIN'T DONE WITTAT' CAMERA, YOU FU-"

The screen and audio censors almost entirely as Jon-Jon sets off into one of his rants, diverting back to the unphased news anchor.

--------------------------------​

"Well, there you have it folks; Aethersperm is planning a 15th anniversary tour to celebrate their hit single back in YE 26! As a proud mother and long-time fan, you can bet this anchorwoman is going to be there! Tour locations are still to be announced in-full, but we've already had confirmation from the band's agents that they are planning to attempt to acquire passage and performance rights not only in Nepleslian space but Yamataian space. This is thanks to a cult following of Yamataians who enjoy their music signing a petition earlier this month upon circulating rumors of the band preparing to head out! Rumors are also afloat of Jon-Jon popping in for a guest appearance in amateur NO-CBL fighting! When and where it happens, you'll hear about it first here on the Nepleslian News Network!"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back