• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Afirmui Gely (Honor Crests)

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
Submission Type: Awards
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=hidden_sun_clan:awards

Faction: Poku Saeruo Degonjo
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? Mostly

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes, three of the Afirmu have pages with more information.
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: There will be more added to this based on input from the players, and some ideas I have. This is to get the concept in place.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Are outsiders like Hanako eligible to be awarded crests for things like peaceful first contact, or joint missions with the HSC's forces?

The answer to that is yes, some Awards can be given to non-Clan members.

Reactions: Wes
Giving an award for peaceful first contact is like giving someone an award for not screwing up, though. "Oh, hey, you didn't fuck it up! Here's a medal to commemorate the occasion!"

True Aendri, which is why there is not a crest for a succesful first contact. After all a sucessful first contact has enoungh distinction for the parties involved.

My comment to Wes was stating that some of the crests can be awarded to aliens.

Hey, first contacts going peaceful is not easy! Hanako made peaceful first contact with several species such as the Ixari and Azoreans, but she also had violence break out meeting the Crystalloids (attacked us) and the Rixxikor (attacked us). Also some level of conflict shenanigans went on with the Lorath (Rufus shot one) and the Essai (they tried to drug/enslave us for our dreams).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ