• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Agrael Abdiel

Fay

Name: Agrael Abdiel

General Information

Species: Elysian Patrician

Family / Creators: Father: Nathaniel Abdiel, Mother: Lenael Abdiel, Brother: Mosiel Abdiel.

Employer: Elysian Celestial Navy
Current Assignment: ECS Phalanx

Physical Characteristics

Height: 6'5
Weight: 95 lbs.
Measurements:
Bra Size: A

Build and Skin Colour: Agrael has chalk white skin with a very slender build. Her white wings are the normal size for Patricians. She rarely uses them to fly, or even glide for that matter.
Facial Features and Eye Colour: Her white eyes are surrounded by an oval face.
Hair Colour and Style: She has white hair usually tied back in a long ponytail that ends near the center of her back.

Distinguishing Features: She doesn't have any scars or birthmarks to speak of.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Agrael is friendly and sometimes even seductive. She knows when to work and when to play... and does her best at both. Her motto is "Cherish yesterday, enjoy today, and dream tomorrow." Using this motto, she lives a cheerful life with a few care-free moments. Even though she doesn't usually talk down to her subordinates, she still knows her position as both a Patrician and an officer. Thus, her subordinates have to be respectful to her, even if she becomes friends with them.

Dislikes: Rushing decisions and distrustful people.
Goals: To show that she can be just as good as any Elysian man.

History

Agrael grew up on the Heavens. She survived a lot of grief before finally finding herself on Elysia with the rest of the her kin. After her twenty-fifth birthday, she joined the Elysian Celestial Navy and served in the Fourth Elysian War. Surprisingly, she came out of it unscathed and continues to serve the ECN until this day. She was surprisingly (at least, to her) chosen to command the Thule Task Force, a newly formed addition to the Elysian fleet.

Skills

Leadership: As a Patrician, she is already supposed to be charismatic, but she has trained herself to be a fairly good public speaker. She can also give orders easily and efficiently, though she doesn't like to make hasty ones.

Communications: Agrael can read, write, speak, and cypher in Seraphim, Yamataian, and Trade. She can also use the standard Elysian communication system to send and receive messages.

Starship Operation: Through her years of service in the Elysian Navy, she gained some experience about the helm and navigation abilities of Elysian ships.

Technical Operation: Agrael is familiar with the standard Elysian computer systems and is completely capable of performing basic applications on the computers, as well as searching for and inputting information.

Fighting: She has been trained in basic forms of combat and knows her way around a variety of handguns, energy weapons, and hand-to-hand combat styles.

Entertainment: She is experienced in the sexual nature. Before women had many rights, she had to bribe some of her superiors with sexual favors, but she rarely uses this rather embarrassing talent anymore.

Knowledge: Agrael knows about most Elysian laws and is quite interested in the Elysian Senate. She tries to keep up to date with whatever is happening with the government.

OOC Notes

The captain for the new Elysian plot. THEY SHALL BE REVIVED!!! :D

Abdiel must be a popular name. There was also a character named Abdyel in the SARP, an Elysian that helped develop the NovaCorp Conquest-class Battleship.

I'm not suggesting you change the name, just making an observation.

I see, Wes. I did not realize that. I guess I forgot to look up any different versions of that name. If it does need to be changed, I will happily do so. I'm just saying that I don't have my heart set on it, I guess. ^^

From the Elysian perspective this is fine, while a little short on personality I expect it to be developed in RP so it has my blessings/approval.

Ideally I'd like to see a little more about how her status as Patrician effects her personality, but it's not something to have approval on.

Ok, added a bit to the personality. I usually like to have my characters grow via RP anyways. :mrgreen:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back