Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Ahh. *Smiles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
index_j.jpg

If you'll take a look, you'll see the new front page of the website has links to a spanish and a Japanese version of the page. That's what the Japanese version looks like (to people whose computers understand Japanese). The language pack is available of the microsoft site.

Has Star Army ever actualy had a Spanish player? I know we've had German, American, English and Japanese, but not to my knowledge Spanish. Also is their much point have the home page in Japanese and Spanish if the entire site can't be translated? Could give the wrong impression. Still it's impressive.

We've had at least two. With the Spanish page, the entire site is translated.

La derecha del Oh. Muy impresionante
entonces. ¿Usted ha conseguido planes para alemán, el francés
u otra lengua?

It's better than I thought, I've been surfing the site under Spanish language, and it's very very intresting, and funny (can't understand a word)

Also just https://stararmy.com uses the old version of the introduction page (or at least it does in my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back