• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Akiko/Vern Conflict OOC Part One - The War in Space

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
And thus its time to launch the OOC and start setting things in concrete!

This plot has five slots open (those that are not filled will get red shirt NPCs!), I'll keep them updated here and on the wiki. Following this paragraph will be the signup/profile (unless you have a character on the wiki then just plug them in via posting them in here) whose's template I have stolen from Aquila flight! In any event grab your slot, put your meatbag in it and lets get to some Ace Combat fun. I plan to kick off the IC thread intro either this weekend or on Tuesday morning at the latest.

-----
Name:
Callsign
:

Physical Description:

Personality:
-----

For Yamatai!

Name: Shimikaze Aoi
Callsign
: Smasher

Physical Description: Aoi is a curvey NH-33 neko with cream skin and long flowing bubblegum pink hair, big gold eyes and a pretty face .

Personality: Aoi is cheerful, dedicated and enthusiastic. She loves to fly and is happy to fly fighters for her Empress. Aoi has seen her fair share of combat and hardship, but always presents a strong and positive face to her fellow pilots, even if she does have her own self doubts and worries. In battle she is known for her skill, dogedness and keen ability to cause lots of damage,of which her nickname Smashee is derived.

So yea, the fourth of July.. forgot... things be wacked here for that for a bit so I'm post poning until after the holiday madness dies down (because I'm in the middle of it).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back