Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC [Alex Burning] Geshrinari Shipyards, I made something interesting...

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: Geshrinari Shipyards

Attachments:
storefrontpic.img
schematicslower.schm
schematicsupper.schm
partslist.txt

Hey there, I figured I'd contact you, because I made something interesting. I'm the owner of a Henkei, and I found a Module, some shelving, assorted systems, and some armor paneling. I'd also gotten assorted furniture and such...so I started cobbling something together. I came up with a module that can be used for cheap housing and a storefront. I can land anywhere and carry a house and storefront with me, or even detach it and live out of it on a planet's surface. The swing-down cargo module door, which acts like a ramp, even acts as a wide driveway.

With all these refugees, the homesteaders, and all the people returning from war, I figure it might be something useful, even if they don't have a Henkei to lug the thing around. I was thinking you guys might be able to use it for something interesting. Let me know if it's useful!

To: Alex Burning

Subject - A new Henkei Module

We forwarded your concept to our Research and Development team and our Marketing Analysis team.

The consensus was that your idea for a new module was a viable commodity. This new product will be designated Ge-Y1-M3500 - Building Module.

As per our policy to reward outside contributors, are prepared to pay you 40,000 KS.

Murakami Kiku
Tamahagane Corporation, Aquisitions

To: Geshrinari Shipyards

Thank you very much, I'll definitely agree to that! Every bit helps money-wise, and hopefully this does some good. I know I'll find the prototype useful!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back