• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC [Alex Burning] Geshrinari Shipyards, I made something interesting...

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: Geshrinari Shipyards

Attachments:
storefrontpic.img
schematicslower.schm
schematicsupper.schm
partslist.txt

Hey there, I figured I'd contact you, because I made something interesting. I'm the owner of a Henkei, and I found a Module, some shelving, assorted systems, and some armor paneling. I'd also gotten assorted furniture and such...so I started cobbling something together. I came up with a module that can be used for cheap housing and a storefront. I can land anywhere and carry a house and storefront with me, or even detach it and live out of it on a planet's surface. The swing-down cargo module door, which acts like a ramp, even acts as a wide driveway.

With all these refugees, the homesteaders, and all the people returning from war, I figure it might be something useful, even if they don't have a Henkei to lug the thing around. I was thinking you guys might be able to use it for something interesting. Let me know if it's useful!

Reactions: Wes
To: Alex Burning

Subject - A new Henkei Module

We forwarded your concept to our Research and Development team and our Marketing Analysis team.

The consensus was that your idea for a new module was a viable commodity. This new product will be designated Ge-Y1-M3500 - Building Module.

As per our policy to reward outside contributors, are prepared to pay you 40,000 KS.

Murakami Kiku
Tamahagane Corporation, Aquisitions

Reactions: Wes
To: Geshrinari Shipyards

Thank you very much, I'll definitely agree to that! Every bit helps money-wise, and hopefully this does some good. I know I'll find the prototype useful!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…