Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Amy Reiko

Kayto Styles

Inactive Member
Name: Amy Reiko

General Information
Species: Nepleslia

Family/Creators: Mother: Trisha Reiko (Slave possibly dead) Father: Delroy Scarpa (Ex-military) Siblings: Unknown
Faction: Star Army Of Nepleslia
Current Assignment: To be determined

Physical Characteristics
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135 lbs

Build and Skin Color: Average and Flesh tone
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color and Style: Red, Cut short almost boyish.
Bra Size: C cup

Distinguishing Features: A large cut mark along her bottom jaw bone from chin to right ear. Several ports in the back of her neck to hook up to computer interfaces. Cybernetic hands which increase grip tension and strength. Both hands finger nails can grow to about an inch on thought and are made of a sharp steel substance, also retractable.

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: Amy's a bit cold toward the male gender and has a undeniable loathing for nekos who are built to give off the males ideal woman. Besides that she is vary strong minded once her respect is earned and can be a valuable friend in a tough spot.

Likes: Cybernetic, hard liquor, development of new gadgets, males respecting her not as a tool for sex, knife fighting.

Dislikes: Males that talk with their members, over intelligent men, smart asses, NEKOS (Stupid whores...)

Goals: Just able to hold a position where she won't be considered as just a potential lay.

History
Amys' mother was a slave to Amys' father so she was to take care of Amy without the mans help in the least. Amy took her mothers last name rather then her fathers since he did not wish to be associated with filth. While Amy was young her mother found a way to sneak her daughter out and have some one more able to take care of her in better conditions. Due to her fathers actions the young Amy grew to detest most men becoming something of a tom boy. Training in a few dojos prior to her enrollment into the army so as to better protect herself from men Amys' body is quite fit. When she did join the army her skills with knife wielding was above average. Amy lost both of her hands in an explosion on Star Fortress GH-03 in the war of Nepleslia just before she was ordered to abandon to Star Fortress GH-02 and if she hadn't lost her hands she would have died along with the other emergency personnel since she was an engineer. Having her hands replaced and also spending much of her money getting her brain augmentation so she could better work with electronics Amy left star ships and went to work as a planetary soldier.

Skills:

Communication: Amy is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, ships, ground vehicles, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. She is fluent in English can speak and write it correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc. Amy is skilled in field communications and is proficient in all rudimentary forms of communication (hand signals, flashing lights, etc).

Fighting and Physical: Amy has received intensive hand-to-hand combat training (primarily focused on disabling and/or killing opponents) and has followed up that knowledge with a rigorous training program. Weapons she was trained in include pistols of all types, knives, grenades (and other forms of explosive weaponry) and rifles of all kinds. She can repair weaponry with adequate tools and time. Amy is in excellent physical shape and has considerable endurance while also having well above average knife fighting skills. (Sharp pointy things are fun ;) )

Survival: Amy knows how to survive in hostile environments. She can build shelters, hunt and forage for food, build a fire, etc. She can camouflage herself and is familiar with guerrilla warfare tactics. Also being a Nepleslia woman among a man dominated profession she tends to be even more aggressive and straight forward when men are present so they don't get any funny ideas.

Strategy (Tactics/discipline): Amy can understand and give out tactical commands and work with her troop to follow those commands efficiently. She knows the importance of teamwork on the battlefield, has been intensively trained in discipline and morale, and is able to recognize the command structure even while under extreme pressure (combat, etc). Amy is able to recognize ambush points, knows basic math in order to calculate distances, etc, and can use a tactical map.

Maintenance and Repair: Amy is familiar with and able to fix most problems with vehicle components and to an extent, systems. While not necessarily well-versed on how a part functions and the theory behind each, she will be able to keep things operating within normal parameters.

Construction: Amy has study a few types of construction methods ranging from nanoconstruction to melting things with a lighter into self carved molds in soap. She is most adapt to making things out of plastics and metals and has a talent for nanoconstruction whenever she finds herself in arms reach of the little things. Amy has a talent for modifying cybernetics that have been already been implanted if people let her near them that is.

Engineering: Amy knows how to wire and re-wire components, reassemble and disassemble machinery, and maintain sufficient operating standards to many forms of electronics. She knows much about computers, weapons, and a lot of forms of cybernetics yet star ships were something she got out of after the battle of Nepleslia. She absolutely loves cybernetics and implants of all kinda yet she doesn't want them to take over her completely and become one of those sex toy puppet Nekos so her hands and a few brain augmentations are the only cybernetics she has.

Important Items

Electronic / Neural interface processor: Amy has had a brain augmentation in which she has had cybernetic implants placed into the base of her skull, brain stem, and upper spinal cord. These implants are designed to be able to accept and transmit data from her brain into external electronic devices, or similarly constructed ports on other cybernetics or robotics. External ports have been placed upon the back of Amys' neck that allow for a hard wire connection between her and what she intends to interface with. This device also allows for coordination between Amys' other cybernetic implants and her brain. Built into this device is a data and interface buffer that prevents any harmful electronic surges, data purges, data input, or data access that may harm or alter Amys' brain or her memories and thoughts. The electronic / neural interface processor can be bypassed when absolutely essential. The bypass can be achieved by thought command or by commands executed from an external device; these commands must be accompanied by access codes. Upon activation of the bypass a momentary "black outâ€

A female Nepleslian *gasps*

And so recently after Kat (another female Nepleslian) was aproved? As well as the female half of that twin duo?

What is Nepleslia coming to with so many women!!

Zakalwe said:
A female Nepleslian *gasps*

And so recently after Kat (another female Nepleslian) was aproved? As well as the female half of that twin duo?

What is Nepleslia coming to with so many women!!

Amy's been in the making since I've made Mak trust me she won't be around to long.

Jadg Wolf said:
"trust me she won't be around to long"? What?

Don't worry about it. It's part of my nature of use to being a plot pusher... I had a set use for this character when I first created Makter. I have already asked Wes a few months ago if I could do something... I have set some things up with Tom... I just need to get Amy moving.

I have no problem with this as long as when the eventual mind takey thing happens that the person doesn't become some "super character" with the skills and abilities of BOTH people.

Oh it's THAT thing.

Say no-more.

(I do actually know what I'm talking about here, just didn't connect the dots.)

Anyway, I'm sure the characters (if fused) abilities will be offset by the fun mayhem of:

STRUGGLING OVER CONTROL OF THE BODY!!!

(I'm not going to say anymore now)

This is a character for Tom to approve, if he dares.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back