• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Annie's Old Commissions Thread

Artist: Annie Malara
URL: http://demoniccrescendo.deviantart.com/gallery/

Commission: 12 digital color artworks (+sample)
Commission Price: $200 (Copyright fees will be handled by Star Army)

$50 down payment after completion of sample (if accepted), $150 after completion of all works.

Details: StarArmy.com will display artist credits on the art (unless the art is really small and credits woldn't fit, such as in a thumbnail pic or avatar).

The timeline will be about 4 works a week.

List of Artwork:

00 Lenwe (completed)
01 Karin(completed)
02 Izanami (tagged)
03 Yumi (Cancelled)
04 Ryoko
05 (Cancelled by artist)
06 (Cancelled by artist)
07 (Cancelled by artist)
08 (Cancelled by artist)
09 (Cancelled by artist)
10 (Cancelled by artist)
11 (Cancelled by artist)
12 (Cancelled by artist)

Explanation of Status Markers
Unmarked: Added to the list.
Tagged: Info (on clothing and pose) posted on the bio for the artist.
Enqued: Artist has been asked to do the character.
In-Progress: Art has been started but not finished.
Completed: Art has been finished.

No, they're two seperate lists.

Ryoko is a slender fairly tall neko (NH-17) I'd personally like to see her dressed in a a YSE uniform with the front of the bodysuit unzipped enough to show clevage but still cover the rest. Standing brushing one of her fringes behind her ear winking at the artist or viewer.

I'm paying for the commissioned character art. Er, one problem:
Wes said:
Only a limited number of commissions are available (these cost money!), and only...currently active characters will be added to the commissions list!
Since it's been around 3 1/2 months (15 Oct 2004) since your character did anything...

yes yes, i understand that, BUT i dont know where to go, give me an assignment man! Tell me another bounty to chase after or something, i belive i still had one, but you never got back to me...

Sux0r.

Look on the bright side. Until a few years ago, you'd have to be royalty or filthy rich to commission an artist. Granted, those artists were probably less prone to rough times.

So let's recap. In medieval times, most artists were literally starving while a few got rich painting for the royalty. In modern times, most artists scrape out a meager living through online commissions while a few got rich selling their paintings to bazillionaires.

Ah, progress.

Very awesome stuff. That said, I don't think I've seen bad art on the SARP yet. Plenty of talent to go around =p

That shouldn't count. Besides, I never got that ending -- I think I only got 5 or 6 of them. There's, what, 12?

11, I think. And it's not exactly 'hard' to get, per se, you just have a narrow window, and it's not obvious. You need to have New Game + available, and then go to fight Lavos right after you get the pendant charged up (so it can open those special doors and chests) but BEFORE using it to get into the Queen's room. It's pretty hilarious. If you still have the ability to play the game, I highly recommend viewing it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…