• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Life Events Another one bites the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShotJon

All right as much as it pains me it is time to say goodbye to Star Army. I had a good run with this site ever since I joined back in june 2009. Alas lately anything related to this site felt like a chore. I live by a simple rule, if something that is supposed to be fun, is not fun, I won't do it.

So a big shoutout to @Luca, @Doshii Jun , @Kyle, @Nashoba , @Jimmy and many more, but counting everyone here would take too long. I gained many friends in my time here and met few less then respectable patrons as well. Cannot have good without bad I guess.

One last thing, all of my character now belong to Luca. He is to do as he pleases. Also I want to say that if anyone should be next Nepleslian FM, it should be Luca.

So goodbye lads and lassies, we had a great run and I will see you in some form of chat.

P.S. Uso smells.

I'm going to cherish our time together. We wrote a lot, and I'm so happy we shared that time. You are a veteran of the Phoenix, through and through in good times and bad. For that, you have my deepest respects.

I'll see you in passing on FB, and I wish you the best.

I'm really going to miss you, too. You were a pleasure to RP with on the Val'ta and Sakishima and I had high hopes for us doing future Jiyuu things together... wishing you all the best, and keeping you in my prayers. Stay in touch.

Gunna miss you, bro.

You were one of the first here I really got to sit down and know. It was fun while it lasted, and it lasted a long while. If you ever get any free time again, Steam PM me, 'kay? Someday I'd like to visit Prague.

Damn man, hate to see you go; take care of yourself Shotty! You know how to get ahold of me if you wanna chat. Take good care of yourself man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…