• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Another round

Purpledragon

RP Date
Y46.3
PERSONAL ENCRYPTED COMMUNICATIONS

To: Aekara Tenui

Too bad my company didn't make up for the lack of mushrooms at the bar, but at least I got to watch you leave ;)

The name is Arkas by the way, the 'dashing rogue' with golden eyes, would love to make it up for the bartender's blunder by taking you out to eat? Or maybe another round of Funky city?

To: Arkas Vyros

Hey cutie, hope you enjoyed the view! Your devilishly handsome presence certainly made up for my blunder of expecting mushrooms at a steak house ;)

Arkas, what a fitting name for a rogue like yourself. Hmm....I would love to get into some trouble with you. What did you have in mind?

Of course food at some point! If you are not sent running for the hills when you find out I cannot eat animal proteins that is. Drinks are on me!

They weren't lying when they said that Kyoto had the best view in the galaxy ;)

I have a lot of things in mind, some of them I'll leave as a surprise, the rest we can go making it up as we go along, I do love a good adventure~ We could start at a bar or perhaps a dinner date and see where we go from there? I wouldn't say no to getting into a bit of chaotic fun.

I don't have qualms about food preferences, as long as you're not trying to eat me, well, at least not literaly ;)

I do love a good adventure, consider me intrigued. The only questions left I guess are when and where? Wherever it is I promise not to eat you, well at least not literally 😏

How about tomorrow? There is a nice little bar here in Kyoto that I'm sure has some mushrooms on the menu ;) we could start there, see what kind of trouble we can get into and then maybe hit other parts of the town.

Who knows, I may even let you eat me ;)

It's a date then! Send me the address of the bar and I'll meet you there 💋

RPG-D RPGfix
Back