• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Antagonist] Abominations

Moogle

Inactive Member
Retired Member
Submission Type: Species/antagonist
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:abominations

Faction: None/Nature/Communion Base
FM Approved Yet? There is no FM for indepent entitities, last I checked
Faction requires art? For y'all to decide. I can't afford art at the moment.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: I made this because Sarp needs more monsters. I figure this'd be a good way to provide GMs with an enemy that isn't NMX or gang. Or terrorists.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
:D

It should be noted that I have already had no less that two interested parties messaging me about this. Maybe a third, but I also might have hallucinated that.

A very interesting experiment, and once again, a submission resulting from the amazing adventures of the ISC Phoenix.

Just to be sure: They can pick up on situational tactics, but are they smart enough to understand when the threat they face outsizes them, or that they can't hurt what attacks them?

I would say no. By and large, they do not have a self-preservation instinct. Like, obviously they won't like, jump into lava to reach a target, or walk straight into incoming fire, but they definitely don't run from fights either.

That being said, there are always outliers in genetic engineering.

I will add this to the mental portion.

EDIT: Added to the Interactions half.

Intriguing. So they're stand-up fighters of a sort, but they aren't exactly suicidal (generally speaking).

Cool.

Heaven help us if one finds a wrecked ship to munch on ...

This submission is approved for IC usage.

Knock yourself out. These guys are free game ACROSS THE COSMOS now. Generation 1 Colossi or Generation 2 Herd, come one, come all!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back