• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Antagonist] Abominations

Moogle

Inactive Member
Retired Member
Submission Type: Species/antagonist
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:abominations

Faction: None/Nature/Communion Base
FM Approved Yet? There is no FM for indepent entitities, last I checked
Faction requires art? For y'all to decide. I can't afford art at the moment.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: I made this because Sarp needs more monsters. I figure this'd be a good way to provide GMs with an enemy that isn't NMX or gang. Or terrorists.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Bump because this is too close to getting onto the second page for my comfort.

It should be noted that I have already had no less that two interested parties messaging me about this. Maybe a third, but I also might have hallucinated that.

A very interesting experiment, and once again, a submission resulting from the amazing adventures of the ISC Phoenix.

Just to be sure: They can pick up on situational tactics, but are they smart enough to understand when the threat they face outsizes them, or that they can't hurt what attacks them?

I would say no. By and large, they do not have a self-preservation instinct. Like, obviously they won't like, jump into lava to reach a target, or walk straight into incoming fire, but they definitely don't run from fights either.

That being said, there are always outliers in genetic engineering.

I will add this to the mental portion.

EDIT: Added to the Interactions half.

Intriguing. So they're stand-up fighters of a sort, but they aren't exactly suicidal (generally speaking).

Cool.

Heaven help us if one finds a wrecked ship to munch on ...

This submission is approved for IC usage.

Thank you, Doshii! Now time to drum up GM interest until everybody is sick of it!

Knock yourself out. These guys are free game ACROSS THE COSMOS now. Generation 1 Colossi or Generation 2 Herd, come one, come all!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…