• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Anti-Matter-Os

Zack

Inactive Member
ANTI-MATTER-Os!

Part of a balanced breakfast!

Anti-matter-Os provide an matter destroying explosion of FLAVOR AND ENERGY! The Os come in three tasty flavors, Cherry, Strawberry, and Crack and are made up 98% sugars and stimulants! Their crunchy texture and EXTREME taste will get any marine out of bed faster than a stripper on a go-go pole.

Have your marines powered by anti-matter TODAY!

Cherries? Wusses!

*Fian buys a box of strawberries for himself.

Also requesting this in Lemon for Elsa Vel Steyr.

Special Prizes include:
A real working handgun, with one whole clip of ammo! (kids love it)
An Install-It-Yourself Cybernetic Eye kit (for ages 10 and under of course)
An artificial vagina (never too young to start learnin' the ropes)
Free tickets to an Aethersperm concernt (performing their hit single "Super Mega Death Eagle Fuck Yeah!")

And much more!

Moonman said:
Collect all six calibers!!

Moonman said:
For use only after third bowl.

Moonman said:
Lube not included.

Moonman said:
Free tickets to an Aethersperm concernt (performing their hit single "Super Mega Death Eagle Fuck Yeah!")
Be sure to bring your Anti-matter O's and eat plently during the concert for maximum enjoyment.

<center>
1172975009967.png

Anti-Matter O's:
Eat Responsibly.

</center>

I've just notice how startlingly similar Moonman's prize list is to the CSEIA salvage list. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing... ^^;;

Moonman said:
CSEIA HappyFunTimeâ„¢ Handheld Tactical Nuke Rocket Launcher (With Five Rounds)
Prototype High Voltage Taser Beam Rifle
CSEIA Shock Therapyâ„¢ Electrical Discharge Gloves

Moonman said:
CSEIA Do-It-Yourself Neural Grafting Kitâ„¢
CSEIA Do-It-Yourself Custom Pet Creation Kitâ„¢ ("Now you can play God in your very own home, kids!")

Moonman said:
CSEIA Passion Perfumeâ„¢ Aphrodisiac Spray
CSEIA Organic Superlubeâ„¢ Living Mechanical Lubricant

Moonman said:
Nothing equivalent. But there's the CSEIA Aether-Powered Perpetual Candy Fabrication Generatorâ„¢, and aether-made candy is nearly as cool.

... It's not really made out of anti-matter, right?

Because the taste might be too "explosive". ;)

And by explosive, I mean there is a giant crater where the continent you were on used to be. :D

A Prominent Nepleslian Official was killed when he tried to pour a bowl of Anti-Matter-Os made of real Antimatter into a bowl, made of normal matter. A full city block was annihalated, and the shock wave of energy tore through Funky City's Southern District.

The Chief of Police described the cereal as 'an unusual way to start the day'.

I smell a commercial.

Yangfan said:
... It's not really made out of anti-matter, right?

Because the taste might be too "explosive". ;)

And by explosive, I mean there is a giant crater where the continent you were on used to be. :D

This is why I have 'don't eat anything that is shipped in a magnetic containment field' as a rule of thumb.

This is seriously too retarded not to approve. I'd hate to see an MRI on someone who ate this stuff regularly.

There had better be a couple more flavors, and maybe a company to go with it. A food company would be cool.

This submission is approved for IC usage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back