• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Any good roleplays to begin with?

nite train

Inactive Member
As a new user, finding a plot has been a challenge to me. Any suggestions of good threads for new users still getting a feel for SA?

I think most of the RP going on right now is military-themed plots. Are you not interested in those? I saw you made a bounty hunts character so I figured you're looking for something more independent. If you have an RP idea, you can also create your own RP thread (should probably do an interest check first to find partners).

What kinds of RP interest you the most? You can look at the list of active plots and poke around on the various ongoing RPs there to get a feel for the main ones, but there is an Open RP forum that you can start one of your own in if none of them catch your interest. Like Wes said, most of the plots will be military themed, but there are a few independent/civilian plots, as well as one or two player-run corporations such as Origin that have run plots in the past.

If you can give us a basic outline of what kind of story or character you're looking for, we can probably point you in the right direction. :)

I had an idea for a kind of underground police force that keeps peace in the slums of the nepleslian megacities, but I'm still trying to figure out how to give it a good storyline. I've contacted @Foxtrot 813 about the bounty hunter rp already, so I may find something soon after all lol.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back