• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Any interest in Aeonic or Mercenary?

Scot

Inactive Member
I am currently in a crossroads, I had submitted my less than steller detailed race when the Mishu war started as something that could come after the Mishu, but has since then stayed in limbo. Since there is no interest in it, I just lose interest myself.

Link to that https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:aeonic

Currently I am also debating on an attempt to start a contractor like agency, a small gang that also hires bounty hunters and pirates to do jobs for him. Since we have Luca for the "good" side of mercenary work, this is more "dark side" focused.

I'm only liking the contractor type thing since it is something I can make myself and uses established setting, the Aeonic however requires me to put lots of work into tech, which if you seen any of my tech up to this point, you would understand why it's kind of depressing.

So I just want to know if there is any interest in either thing.

Well for now I guess I will work on my contractor, Dark while I like your enthusiasm, you have yet to start roleplaying and apparently have no cred with the rest of the site at this moment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back