Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Aquila Flight] Bernardino "Dino" Lopez

Seems fine to me so I approve as FM. But Char is the one who runs recruiting for the Aquila end of my 309th stuff, so he can be the one to give you the proper and final approval.

Hey hey, Nice and very well done! I don't see any issues lore wise. And the only thing i noticed are on communications. Where the lingua franka is actually trade and not nepleslian (ya know i made that mistake myself a while back~). Other than that just finances where the starting pay is 6,000 DA but also has KS below it, Not an issue at all just a tid-bit i noticed.

Welcome to the navy. (Approved)

@Wes , Can we get Luno approved for 18+ forums if he hasn't been already, Cheers.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back