• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Aquiring the Zilant?

Soresu

I was wondering if I could like "buy" the Zilant design Higa had. I mean Higa is long gone, and it is just sitting there collecting dust. Since I think this is a first...well for me anyways I don't know the procedure on it considering Higa "poofed". :?

As one of the many temporary GMs for HiGA, I'm going to rule thusly: the designs for the MX-01 and 02, and all their available variants, were leaked onto public networks. If anyone disapproves, well, I might want to use them someday, so :p

One more note - anyone who used MX-01 or 02 units may keep those units - they'd make rather useful, if unorthodox starfighters, what with their built-in FTL.

If this is okay, of course. ^^;

Wes, would it be feisable to set up a public network board under "other ships"?

As "Public Communications Network"?

Anything unencrypted... Stuff like adverts and whatnot could go on there.

We could form a public sticky where if people decide to create like an area on the wiki (like a sales list or something) you can go there for it.

I figure the amount of traffic would probably be quite substantial.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back